ENeRG website management
Acting as Financial Manager of ENeRG, PGI-NRI hereby requests, in accordance with the ENeRG Steering Committee decision (Minutes of the Steering Committee meeting on 14th Dec 2021), NGO ShogEnergy Consulting & Solutions for Energy and Cement Sector, Pae 17a-27, 11414 Tallinn, Estonia, who hereby accepts to carry out the Specific Activity of ENeRG Website development and maintenance for the period 01st Jan 2022 – 31st Dec 2023.
The Website activity is described as follows:
Website development and maintenance
- operating ENeRG website based on the latest version of the platform WordPress;
- providing web hosting and backup of the website;
- planning the development of the ENeRG website as technically necessary in accordance with the Consortium decisions;
- collecting and maintaining the ENeRG contact list and publication database;
- updating and maintaining the use of the database of the ENeRG Consortium;
- collecting any documents pertinent to the ENeRG consortium and transferring them to the ENeRG website;
- other tasks concerning the Website development and maintenance which might become necessary during the course of consortium activities.
In the frames of the contract, the ENeRG logo was updated.